Dear customers and associates,
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation progresses rapidly, we would like you to know that Altius Insurance, driven by its high sense of responsibility and respect both towards our society as a whole and towards its customers and employees, abides by the instructions and measures the Cyprus Government has announced in relation to society’s protection and the efforts to prevent the spread of Coranavirus.
Our main concern, in these difficult times that we are experiencing at national and international level, is to contribute to ensuring public health protection and citizens’ well- being.
Our company’s upgraded systems and our well-trained and qualified staff are able to excellently provide distant services to our customers. All company services are fully provided.
In order to ensure its employees’ and customers’ health, Altius Insurance has taken and implemented the following measures:
• Our headquarters and branches are being sprayed with disinfectant. In addition to that, antiseptic liquids are placed for our employees and customers to use.
• Measures for distance working, including customer service by phone and online, were taken in order to minimize the physical contact between insurers/employees and customers (see online facilities below).
With regard to customer service our company has taken the following measures:
• Insurance premiums payment via our website https://www.altiusinsurance.net/pliromi-asfalistron ,via JCC system https://www.jccsmart.com/e-bill/351023 or via SEPA
https://www.altiusinsurance.net/images/SEPA_FORM.pdf for General Insurance and Life Insurance contracts.
• Customers can send online documents and certificates that accompany claims and send them by mail at a later stage.
• Customers can send contract renewals via email.
The working hours of our branches and offices have been temporarily adjusted to 07.30 – 14.30.
We remind you that Altius Insurance’s Medical Contracts provide coverage for a pandemic situation.
The above measures are being constantly reviewed according to the directives of the Republic of Cyprus.
Public Health is a matter concerning all of us. It is up to us to limit the spread of COVID-19. For this reason, we urge all of you to follow Government’s instructions and take personal hygiene measures.