Complaints, Suggestions or Comments
Η ALTIUS INSURANCE LTD gives great importance in satisfying our customers’ needs and desires, as well as providing high quality products and services.
The Insurance Quality Assurance Committee receives and manages complaints, requests and suggestions, with the aim of providing a response to its clients in a timely and professional manner.
The ways by which Altius Insurance customers may submit their comments, suggestions or complaints are outlined below:
- The insured person or the owner can file a complaint against an individual or group insurance policy, any insured person, member or covered person of any insurance policy. In case an insured person submits a complaint, a member of a group insurance policy, the owner / company or organization must also be notified. We may inform and / or discuss any complaint with the Insurance Owner.
- By sending an e-mail to the e-mail address [email protected].
- You should contact the "Complaints Management Department" in writing in the following ways:
- By mail to "Corner of Kennedy Avenue & Stasinou Street POBox 26516 1640 Nicosia»
- By sending a fax to the number +35722379097
- Message through our website https://www.altiusinsurance.net/, by directly registering a complaint in the special submission form.
- For the best and most efficient management of your complaint, please provide us with a detailed description of the issue, including all the necessary information, the reasons why you submit your complaint and your expectations regarding its resolution. Also, the insurance policy number or ID card and your contact details.
It is emphasized that all formal complaints should be sent in writing. Our goal is on the one hand to safeguard your rights and on the other hand to handle all complaints fairly, discreetly, effectively and consistently.
Click on the complaint policy here.